Monday 10 February 2014

Not the most appropriate name

I really think this fast food chain should consider a new name.

It was a quick photo and rather blurred as a result.  But I think you can read the name.  Would you want to eat their products?  Plenty of locals were!

Today I discovered why my visa was only renewed for 21 days instead of 30.  Apparently I attempted to renew it at the border with Bahrain on 21 January and so it was renewed from that date rather than being extended by a further 30 days.  This means I must attempt to plan my renewal as close to the 30 day expiry date as possible otherwise my visa will always be renewed for less than 30 days.  However I’m optimistic that I might again be able to have the visa renewed without leaving the country.  But then a free trip to Dubai or Bahrain might be nice! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment